Saturday, June 19, 2010

Super Short Post

Okay, I went and looked around a bit downtown last Sunday, and took a few pictures. They won't really fit in the next post, so I'll have to give them their own short post. Here goes...

Here's a weird statue of Einstein. And no, I have no idea why his disembodied head is attached to a rocket-ship with water coming out of it.

This is a monument where Einstein was born. His original house has been torn down, I'm told. I guess they didn't get the memo that it's freaking Einstein!

Here's a close-up on the inscription on the monument, in case any of you can understand German, or are motivated enough to type it into Google Translate.

Oh, and here's some fake cows. Just because. Moo!

Okay, that's it for now. I just went to Stuttgart today, so expect some photos from that trip. I'm not going to tell you when to expect them, but expect them. Tchüs!

2 comments:

  1. Not to mention the top of the rocket looks like ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or that one useless emoticon that gmail has...

    ReplyDelete