Saturday, May 15, 2010

More preparations

Okay, second post. Here we go!

Here's some more boring pictures for you to look at. Here's the phone I'll be using:
Why do I need a new phone? Because Virgin Mobile, a company that isn't even based in the US, does not support SIM cards. I know, ridiculous. Speaking of SIM cards, check this out:
Yup, that's a SIM card. And a mouse. I'm not taking that mouse with me. It just happened to be next to the SIM card. Why did I show you a SIM card? I don't know, hypothetical reader. Maybe you didn't know what a SIM card looked like. I didn't know.

Oh, here's a treat. I got Euros.
Crap. That's Monopoly money. Where did I put those Euros? Oh well.

Until next time, Tschüs!

1 comment:

  1. I hope to see that doily in the rest of your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete